By using Circuit Rave Gear, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You must be at least 18 years old to access and use the Site.
- You must provide accurate and complete information when creating an account or making a purchase on the Site.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. Any activity that occurs under your account is your responsibility.
- You must not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- You must not engage in any activities that may interfere with or disrupt the Site’s functionality or security.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any other user’s accounts.
- You must not upload or transmit any viruses, malware, or any other harmful or offensive content.
- You must respect the intellectual property rights of others and not infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks.
Circuit Rave Gear generates content focused on rave festival and party attire designed specifically for the LGBTQ+ community. The emphasis is on the latest fashion trends and recommendations for gay and lesbian individuals attending rave events. Our content is intended for informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice.
Third-Party Websites and Links
The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Circuit Rave Gear. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. By accessing such links, you acknowledge and agree that Circuit Rave Gear shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages incurred as a result of using these third-party websites.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Circuit Rave Gear, its affiliates, partners, or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or the content provided on the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for lost profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) the use or inability to use the Site, (ii) any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, (iii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Site, or (iv) any other matter relating to the Site.